Bakkafrost: Great Business But Now Too Expensive
58 minutes ago
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left.
Which cards can you use on Amazon.com? We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
* Visa (including the Amazon.com Visa Card)
* Discover Network
* American Express
* Diner's Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
* Visa or MasterCard check cards or ATM cards
* Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift cards
* Amazon Credit Account
You can use debit, check, and gift cards issued by the companies above in addition to their standard credit cards. For example, if you're paying with a Visa Check Card please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form when indicating the card type. Similarly, if you're paying with a EuroCard or MasterMoney Card, select MasterCard.
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express gift card, please note the following restrictions:
* Pre-paid gift cards can't be combined with credit cards on a single order.
* Pre-paid gift cards can't be used to sign up for Amazon Prime membership.
* Amex Gift Cards can't be used to purchase Amazon.com gift cards.
AMEX 1% - $4.78
AMEX 5% - $118.90
Total - $123.68
Shell $0.05 - $19.77
Shell $0.02 - $9.13
Total - $28.90
Caveats: 1) per-gallon discount is immediate, AMEX rewards is annual. 2) Rewards is likely overstated; as gas was expensive, my rewards were equally inflated 3) I would have to always go to a Shell to get these rewards, with my AMEX I can butter any gas station's bread as I see fit 4) Since I backed into the consumption numbers using the national average for that week, who the hell knows.