- Stayed at Crowne Plaza, which allows pets. Too bad I don't have a puppy.
- Dinner at The Trellis, one of the best meals I've ever eaten
- I sent text messages to all the former W&M alum I could think of to find out where the best night spot was in Williamsburg. Billy's answer: Paul's. Despite getting a Guinness in a plastic cup (and a single pour), this college bar provided lots of wonderful young flesh to gawk at.
- Lunch at The Sportsman Grille. Service: D-, Food: D+
- Drank tasty Pumpkin Ale at The Tap House Grill At Ghent in Norfolk, VA
- Hooray bar-hopping trannies! Took photographs of Corey with said trannies
(Miss Angel on the left, Corey and his goatee in center, and Miss Diana on the right):
- Breakfast at a random pancake house. Hit the spot.
- Went to Busch Gardens, which is running their Howl-o-Scream...whatever it is.
- While in line and being attacked from teenage werewolves, I see my new hero: Daddy Juice Pig:
Daddy Juice Pig was there with his little (maybe 8 years old) son. Complete with b-acne and swollen forehead, he proved that it's never to early to show your children how important performance enhancing drugs can be.
- Dinner and drinks at Paul's (Yum!)
- Another pancake house breakfast
- Visited Jamestown, took pictures, and most-of-all: sweated. Everything there is basically a 100 year old recreation of its former, 400 year old self.
Restful, relaxing, and out of my system.