Thursday, January 03, 2008

Me thinks its a Bug

An email that I was CC'ed on today:

We measured caCTUS-Lite performance in a Dev server by loading protocols incrementally. For each protocol we add we insert a protection element in CSM table.

Here is the login duration results:

Here is the code snippet which we reviewed during our last meeting. This getProtectionElementPrivilegeContextForUser is invoked during the login process.

UserProvisioningManager upManager = SecurityServiceProvider.getUserProvisioningManager(Constant.APPLICATION_NAME);

User user = upManager.getUser(userId);

Collection pepcCollection = upManager.getProtectionElementPrivilegeContextForUser(user.getUserId().toString());

No comments: