Monday, November 13, 2006

My "When I finally meet the Microsoft Word Development Team" to-do list

1.) Buy a 50 gallon drum full of Cancer on eBay
2.) Tell TSA when getting on the plane that it's really 50 gallons of personal lubricant (cause my gears squeak like a rusty hinge)
3.) Drench each and every motherfucker who every wrote or revised a single line of code for this useless application in delicious, thirst-quenching, butt-cancer.

I mean, have these fuckers ever tried to format a multi-level bulleted list in Word? Are you fucking kidding me? This isn't god-damned Office 95, you faggots have had 11 cunt-punching years to make this work.

Some serious bullshit right here. Ass cancer for each and every one of you, your children, and the Starbucks employee who makes your day a little brighter. There's nothing wrong with your Q/A skills that a scalding gallon of free cappuccino in your useless eyes couldn't fix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can buy cancer on eBay? ;) ~J

Anonymous said...

Not just any cancer - BUTT cancer. Is it irony that the word I had to type to be able to leave a comment was 'bvung' - or was that butt cancer intervention? You're absolutely right though (except the death to Word developers part) - try formatting a Word doc that someone used SPREADSHEETS to create a form with! WHAT FUN!

Now you'll have to excuse me, I'm thirsty for some delicious, thirst-quenching butt-cancer...

the Alpha John said...

you can buy anything on ebay, especially a nice tub of butt cancer.