Monday, March 05, 2007

This Odd Brunch


Fitness and food go hand-in-hand. Meredith and I swim, then we eat. Mike and I work out, then we eat.

I asked for an Entertainment Book for Christmas to try and get over my irrational phobia of coupons. After working out on Sunday, Mike and I consulted the book and decided to try lunch at T.T. Reynolds; the only problem being that T.T. Reynolds isn't open for lunch on the weekend.

We decided that we'd try The Firehouse Grill since they were open and had "grill" in the name. The service was excellent, and the food was very good, but it turned out that Mike and I were the only two people who didn't know everybody else in the place, and on stage Carol Gaylor and Bruce Katsu were performing popular songs.

::scratches head::

The whole experience was surreal, and I do plan to do it again, but there should be some kind of warning on the outside: "You meal may include a Sheryl Crow cover".

No comments: