Friday, May 30, 2008

Why I Read People So Well

I used to browse through Usenet posting and read this kind of nonsense:



I hope someone can help me. I hope I'm not the only one who has to do something like this. I don't want to go and I'm sure someone understands this fear. My family still tries to demands that I am the skeleton in the closet and they are presently trying to control an uncontrollable individual only since Nov. 15, 2002. They forced me to sign for them to be guardians over me but since June 2004 I took them to court and proved I'm not the names they call me in public. I've worked through the anger and retailation into loving myself and them too, but I have to keep my distance or they start again. They are demanding I come because it is for the family. I have made a "family" out of nonrelatives that allow me to be me and that where I want to be, yet I can't take anymore abuse from them. What do I do? If I go how do I escape if it gets too much?


Wow...that's a supersized crazy, and I ordered a small.

No comments: