Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hi. Remember Me? I'm Your Blogger?

Instead of the usual "woe is me"...

I had been extremely busy at work and at school. Last night, we submitted our group project and gave our presentation (I'm pleased with both), so the bulk of my school work is done. I'm less than a week away from graduating. Party planning and deck replacement are in progress; if you did not get an invitation, let me know.

Work has also calmed down a little, so you might actually see some blog posts from me. Who knows, I might even update my website that's been "under construction" for 18 months.

wh00t!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a link to this blog in my browser, but your message still didn't help me figure out who this is. At least I hope future posts are interesting, whoever you are....