Thursday, February 01, 2007

All's quiet on the frustrated front

Forgive the lack of funny this week, but I'm having a miserable couple weeks at work (this week being the worst). I spent my entire workday yesterday toiling in misery, only to be asked at 4:30pm to produce a CYA email that took 40 minutes to write (for barely 9 paragraphs). Today is equally frustrating.

I had class last night, and when I came back to campus I was surprised to find my lecture hall evacuated with the fire alarms going off. We were outside in the cold for 10-15 minutes when I started to fantasize about the building actually being on fire, and the fire engulfing the entire campus until only a crater was left.

Which, from what I gather, is the same way the entire city of Boston reacted to a few Lite Brites that were setup to promote Aqua Teen Hunger Force.



Tom Menino is such a fucking douche. If only he had died in a fiery car accident while vacationing alone in Florida...

No comments: