Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hi. My name is Alpha John, and I have uncontrollable rage issues.

My temper is a monster.

I've been working hard for the past few years to relax and not let things bother me. Even though I've made a lot of progress, I still have blow-ups like I did over losing my keys and my scheduling problem. The triggers are as much a mystery as my response.

I never did find my missing car keys, but Mary was good enough to run me home at lunch to pick up my spares. A few hours after I got back from lunch, I decided to rearrange my summer and fall schedules to get all the classes I needed. Not only did I work around the conflict, but the new schedules make a lot more sense than the old ones did.

Once I calmed down, I turned lemons into lemonade. If only I could stay calm all the time.

No comments: