Friday, April 20, 2007

I am a MILF Don't U 4 Get

Early last week, I heard "Big Wheel", the new single for Tori Amos' forthcoming album, American Doll Posse. Despite my long standing relationship with Tori, we've grown further and further apart the past several years.

Frankly, I don't think the men's union will let me buy a cd called American Doll Posse.

I saw this post on Perez Hilton that her new video is out:



For once, Perez and I agree:

We've had the opportunity to listen to the entire new Tori Amos CD, American Doll Posse.

Uhmmmm.....

"It takes a while to get used to it."

Click here to watch the video for her new song, Big Wheel.

Wrinkles forehead.

Uhmmm....

The video sure is....

"Interesting."

As one of the bigget Toriphiles around, we're kinda heartbroken. The album just.......


Yeah...I might have to call Tori and tell her to come get her stuff. Me thinks it's time to pass the torch to another generation of embittered teenagers.

No comments: