Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer School is the Awesome(s)!

MIS301: Quiz last night, 84%. First assignment was due: 10/10. I also turned in second assignment (11/10) and third assignment (10/10). Two more quizes and I'm done.

MKTG301: Exam yesterday, 89%. Group Marketing Plan is due Monday, and our group presentation is Tuesday. After that, it's just the final exam.

SOM301: Group presentation was today, went very well. Powerpoint, handouts, and pamphlet all came out great. Portfolio is due on Thursday, then just the final exam.

My last exam for A Term: 6/19

Then a week and a half off before I do it all over again.

In addition to the head cold I have, I've slept a total of 4 1/2 hours since I woke up Sunday morning (30 mins on a bench before class Monday, 1 hour between classes on Monday, and 3 hours last night).

My goal is to have my SOM301 portfolio done tonight, before dinner.

No comments: