Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Triage

Nothing that I'm doing in school is particularly hard, but trying to stay ahead of what's due is a challenge.

Tonight I have an MIS quiz, then tomorrow I have my midterm for SOM. Friday my webpage is due for MIS and I have a Marketing experiment I have to do before that class. Monday I have an exam in Marketing and another quiz in MIS.

The only good news is that my group project for SOM is due next week and the one for MKTG is due the following week.

In other news, if you need to find me on Saturday, start your search at Starscape 2007 where I and 5,000 of my closest friends will be blowing off some steam. (fizzle! fizzle!) I sent an email to everyone earlier this week:

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:00:42 -0400
From: Alpha Douchebag
To: My millions of Friends
Subject: Your Friendly Weekend Reminder

I know most of you already have plans to go to Glow@FUR on Saturday (June 9th) for Ferry Corsten's CD release party, but this is your reminder of a far more important event:

http://starscapefestival.com/

That's right dawg...16 hours of "untz untz robot dog". Dig out your baby jewlry and take your hello kitty backpack to the cleaners. If anybody needs a ride, I've got room.

The gorgeous ladies of Winchester will make a surprise appearance.

---
Voted "One of the Top 10 Summer Nights" by URB Magazine
also voted, "The 2nd best party in the US" by URB Magazine Readers

STARSCAPE 20:07
9th Annual Starscape Festival
June 9, 2007

The legendary Starscape Festival returns for its ninth year, to bring you a day and night of music and entertainment under the stars, culminating in the sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay. This year's event has four areas of music:

The Main Stage features live bands, a crushing sound system, and top notch visual production.

The Buzz Area will be under a 10,000 sq ft tent, focuses on electronic dance music and features an audio visual assault on the
senses.

The Drum n Bass area takes place under a 6,000 sq ft tent, and features a bass heavy sound system sure to make your insides shake.

The Beach Stage features bands all day until midnight, then djs from midnight to the sunrise.


...I doubt any of them are going to Ferry's release party.

I should also note that Thursday, June 14th, Paul van Dyk will be at the 930 Club:



Which is where you're likely to find me.

Please don't feel neglected if you haven't heard from me, I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to buy a new lawn mower so I can cut my grass!

No comments: