Thursday, June 14, 2007

Turning >< in :p

I'm still mad about Starscape: that I didn't go because I waited around for people who said they were going then bailed at the last minute.

To make up for it, I just bought tickets for Paul van Dyk's show at 930 Club tonight:

Trance star Paul Van Dyk has a new artist album, In Between, coming out Aug. 14 on Mute. The first single, "White Lies," comes at you July 31. Collaborators on the album include David Byrne of Talking Heads fame and the Pussycat Dolls' Jessica Sutta. The DJ/producer is hitting the road to support the release:

June 14 930 Club Washington, DC
June 15 Avalon Boston, MA
June 16 Club Space Miami, FL
July 20 Vanguard LA Los Angeles, CA
July 21 Qwest Fields Events Center East Hall Seattle, WA
August 17 Central Park NYC, NY
August 18 Central Park NYC, NY
September 27 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR
September 28 1015 San Francisco, CA
September 29 Nocturnal Wonderland (Headlining) Los Angeles, CA
October 27 The Park Denver, CO
November 22 Karma (Ohio) Columbus, OH
November 23 Metropolis (Montreal) Montreal, QC
November 24 KOOLHAUS Toronto ON


:p

Right after Masters practice, my crack is in the car and on the way to DC all by myself. I don't need nobody to be steppin' up in my cabbage patch tonight.

No comments: