Wednesday, September 12, 2007

If your blood has never boiled in your veins...


I suggest you use Microsoft Word for Macintosh, if only for 10 minutes.

There's nothing quite as pointless as adjusting Window position EVERY FUCKING TIME you open Word. And then, the excitement of changing your font and losing your toolbars EVERY GOD DAMNED TIME you open Word.

Do you see how the new document window opens under the floating toolbar? Who thought that was a good idea? Why isn't the Font Name/Size/Style toolbar on top, but in that oozing cyst on the right?

That Normal.DOT bullshit does not work in Macintosh Word the same way it works on Wintel.

Why do I use it? Why do I punish myself? I don't know. Maybe I'm more retarded than the developers who shat this thing out.

1 comment:

Chemical Robotiks said...

i know what you mean. mac's bother me