Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jenn and I discuss my (lack of) literary talent

Jenn: i was talking about the story you wrote about me being a horible person
theAlphaJohn: i have no idea, i'd have to see it
Jenn: it was a long time ago
Jenn: i thougth i was on the suny france website
theAlphaJohn: lol
theAlphaJohn: that was in 1998 jen
Jenn: i know but i still bothered me
Jenn: dont like when people i like dont like me
Jenn: or think less of me then i want them too
Jenn: do you know what im talking about now?
theAlphaJohn: vaguely
Jenn: do you still hate me? ;)
theAlphaJohn: every day
theAlphaJohn: and twice on sundays
theAlphaJohn: :)
Jenn: jerk
Jenn: so when i come visit, you're gonna make me sleep outside arent you?
theAlphaJohn: probably
Jenn: will you at least give me a pillow?
theAlphaJohn: perhaps a mountain of sod
theAlphaJohn: we'll see

No comments: