Monday, July 17, 2006

Mason: Time Ticket Aggrevation

One can't register for classes without a time ticket, which (among other things) allows upper classman to register earlier to ensure they get the classes that they need. I was admitted well after priority registration for current students, so the moment I accepted admission I should have been able to register for classes.

As it turns out, the reason I cannot is because the Orientation Office needs to update my student record to reflect the fact that I went to orientation in January of 2006. I called at the beginning of last week and spoke to someone who said they would fix it, then sent an email on Friday inquiring about the status. I finally just picked up the phone and was told it would be fixed tomorrow.



There are not going to be any fucking classes for me by the time this is straight.

No comments: