Monday, July 10, 2006

Opie & Anthony: Jim Norton as "Frank the Frowner"



Comedian Jim Norton, third mic on the Opie & Anthony show and star of HBO's Luckie Louie has created a new character for the show named Frank the Frowner. Frank likes to tell people that it takes more muscles to to frown that it does to smile, and usually sprinkles in a situation where he learned that.

Frank interviews people on the walk over to XM:


I'm having trouble finding a collection of FtF quotes, the only ones I know off the top of my head are: "Did you know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile?..."
  • I learned that from my Uncle while he was using my mouth as a pocket pussy.
  • I learned that from my babysitter who used to molest me.
  • I read that on a bathroom wall while I was serving a negro through a gloryhole.

No comments: