Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Photography Exhibit by Mason Student / DCAWD Member



George alerted me that a DCAWD member that is also a Mason student has an exhibit going on in Innovation Hall:

Hey everyone!!!!

I'm a photography student at GMU. During the spring semester I did a documentary piece on Subaru cars. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and taking pics of subie wrx's. Very Happy Laughing SO, my work is up at GMU Fairfax Campus on the 4th floor of Innovation Hall (building?) take a right as you exit the elevator, out in that long hall. It's going to be up until the 5th or 6th ish of October. Although on the 4th of October will be the showing of the work, 3-5pm. There will be some snacks and stuff. It would be awesome if you guys/girls could come. Laughing If you have anyquestions just PM me.

In addition I want to thank everyone who let me come around and take pics of them.







Photos of the photos don't show well, but I really liked her work (as well as her subject matter).

No comments: