Thursday, January 18, 2007

The DJ AtomX Podcast


Your pal and mine DJ AtomX followed the New Years resolution I sent him and setup a Podcast on Podomatic.

Out of nowhere today, "A State of Pants, Volume 4" just appeared in iTunes. I can't remember the last time I was so delightfully and genuinely surprised. My inner sycophant shot a thank you email his way:

From: theAlphaJohn
To: DJ AtomX
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:57:18 -0500
Subject: state of pants vol 4

I fucking love your podcast. iTunes was like "bitch, you have a newpodcast" and I was like..."huh?"I sprang like 8 boners when it just showed up. Fucking love this man.


I'm listening to it now, and it fucking rocks. It even has Dangerous Power on it. Do me a favor if you haven't checked him out already and go subscribe.

No comments: