Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Management Theory: an Eleventeen Part Series

Anyone who knows me is aware that I hold an opinion or two. The last few months have found me discussing theories and practice around management many times in many different situations (over lunch, in a sticky situation, job interviews, with old coworkers) so I thought I would expound on them here. Mostly just because I can.

I'm going to break them up into individual posts so that you can collect them all and trade them like Pokemon cards, only not quite so homosexual.

Before I extoll the virtures of my management experience, I must first go write a status report for my boss(es).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee John, why limit us to only eleven?!?!?

the Alpha John said...

Eleventeen is a much bigger number than eleven, just ask my former staff.