Wednesday, December 14, 2005

No I'm not a narcissist, I'm just full of myself

I was Googling for my own name in an attempt to find something, when I discovered that Mike Willis, a professional collegue of sorts, blogged about me this past April.

I ride a very interesting line with myself, because I'm very passionate, I have an opinion about everything, and I'm happy to share it with you without regard for the immediate reaction, but I have this sick fascination with how it might have been received as a sort of post mortem.

I dealt with this a lot in July during my Leadership training. Behavior modification is not at all easy, and it's even harder to take it upon yourself to make those minor changes.

I guess it's good that I care, but whether I ever do anything about it remains to be seen.

No comments: