Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is (not) Spinal Tap

I never give up anything for Lent, I usually use it as a time for self-improvement. I either take up something new, or I try some kind of positive behavior modification.

I decided that this year Jesax wanted me to get my back straightened out by returning to the chiropractor and getting a massage every week. Over the past six months, the move I've worked out the more my back has bothered me.

After 10 years on hiatus, I made my triumphant return to the chiropractor this morning. It appears that I have four vertebrae that are out of alignment. He did an exam, took some x-rays, and wants me to come back tomorrow to go over the x-rays and get adjusted.

Hopefully I'll just need a handful of visits to get everything back in order and then go every 3-4 months to keep it that way. Now I just need to book my massage...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call Howard!! He's coming over here to work on me tomorrow night. The man is a GOD.