Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Blogger O'McGoogle-Firefoxstein Jr.

I downloaded the Blogger extension for Firefox from Google, which is pretty cool. It allows you to see what other people are saying in their blogs about the website you're visiting, and I was able to follow the trail of comments from my favorite sites yesterday to even more interesting sites talking about them.



I thought today I would try the feature that lets you just add a comment from within the little widget, which did not go all that well:



Somebody needs to get their SSL cert up to date it appears...



And then Firefox exploded and left bits of charred browser all over my desk and coffee cup. I'm sure it will kick ass once it's working.

As for the title of this post...every extension written for Firefox deserves the chance to be an Irish Jew.

No comments: