Thursday, January 12, 2006

There's no crying in Senate confirmation hearings!


Martha-Ann Alito got a little hormonal yesterday after her husband, Supreme Court Nominee Samuel Alito, was questioned about his involvement in a conservative alumni group called Concerned Alumni of Princeton.

An article in the group's magazine reads: "People nowadays just don't seem to know their place. Everywhere one turns, blacks and Hispanics are demanding jobs simply because they're black and Hispanic. The physically handicapped are trying to gain equal representation in professional sports. And homosexuals are demanding the Government vouchsafe them the right to bear children."

I'm sorry, I get the part where this is a nation of whores, but I missed the part that said they must all be white, rich whores. I guess I just assumed with all those wet backs and spear chuckers and towel head terrorists and gooks and butt fuckers and wheelchair cripples and retards participating in everyday society had actually earned their place. Just because I'm a cracker with a Y chromosome I don't feel like I have some kind entitlement that others are taking away from me. Then again, I'm not a Republican.

Next time Martha-Ann, try Johnson and Johnson "No More Tears" shampoo, and get that hypen out of your name you stupid hole.

No comments: