Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Rieman Sum of (douche chills) == ?

Calculus is totally crunk.

I finally signed up for class, which is excellent timing since classes start next fucking week already.

I've had some people ask me what the plan with school is, knowing that for the moment I need to go back to Princeton on the Potomac and pay some Asian kid to pass Calculus so I can get my stupid Associates degree.

The thing, I honestly don't know what's on deck after that. I will definately apply to Old Dominion University since their portfolio program is so aggressive, their tuition is less than Mason's, and their Computer Science degree requires no more math than Calculus II (except statistics, which is more like recess that Integrals).

If I end up going to ODU instead of GMU, I can take the classes here at GMU through the consortium. The only problem is that I can't use my tuition waiver for consortium classes, but if I'm only $6,000 from that piece of paper, tell me where to mail the check and it's a done deal.

If Mason can get more aggressive with the classes I have left, I may just stick around. I may go back to working for FELD as a Sells-Floto operator and sell popcorn and floss for a living. I don't really fucking now, I'll just see how it all plays out.

Not looking forward to Calculus this semester, not one bit.

No comments: